• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
• Must have 5 years above experience on the same field
• Ability to work in a team environment with good collaboration skills
• Excellent presentation abilities
• Passionate about design and able to be the design inspiration for multiple highly-creative project teams
• Experience directing and providing leadership for design teams from business development presentations through developing strategy and design concepts
• Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
• Ability to provide critical design review to design teams, communicating design ideas and direction quickly
• Demonstrated success building, nurturing and fostering new client relationships
• Having knowledge in 3D Modeling, rendering, and 3D visuals
• In-depth knowledge of furniture systems and finishes
• Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning
• Able to develop and present design concepts
• AutoCAD proficiency required
Plan, design, and furnish interiors of residential, commercial, or industrial buildings. Formulate a design that is practical, aesthetic, and conducive to the pursued purposes, such as raising productivity, selling merchandise, or improving lifestyle.
• Responsible for managing a team and projects from a design, and technical perspective. As Design Manager, you will be responsible for managing projects from concept through to the tender stage.
• Confer with Design to determine factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function
• Confer with the Design Head on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings or equipment, and color coordination.
• Develop and improve the plan to be practical, esthetic, and conducive to the intended purposes, such as raising productivity.
• Select or design, and purchase furnishings, artworks, and accessories.
• Render design ideas in form of drawings.
• Create comprehensive Mood boards and sample boards.
• Carry out of other duties.
• Adhering to management instructions explicitly in terms of flexibility and teamwork is mandatory.
• A brief of all projects and actions